Pages

Friday, November 6, 2015

French toast

Hi,

Here is the recipe of simple basic french toast. It's favorite breakfast of my 3 year old and his daddy and yes of course mine.

My mom used to make most awesome french toasts. It is one of the earliest recipes I could make .

Here is easy peasy quick recipe.  I m typing recipe for 2 servings.

Serves 2

Ingredients:

Bread slices   :   3 numbers

I used whole wheat organic bread.

Eggs :  3 medium size

Sugar : 2 tablespoon

Maple syrup : 1/2 teaspoon

Canola oil (or any cooking oil)  : 2 tablespoon

Method:

1.  Cut of sides of bread slices and cut them diagonally from center to make two triangles in each size.

2. Beat eggs and sugar and maple syrup in a flat bowl. I used a large size sandwich box to make it easy to immerse slices of bread.

3. Pick one triangle of bread and immerse in the egg mix . Let it soak for 1 full minute , flip and soak another minute in egg mix.

4. Spray oil on non stick pan and preheat on medium flame.

5. Roast the soaked bread  for 1 minute on each side till golden brown.

Repeat with other slices.

Serve with maple syrup and whipped cream.  Enjoy with hot tea.

I have made 4 servings of french toast in picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback.
Any questions? Feel free to ask.
Tried it? Share picture