Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Triangle Parotha

I had visited Hyderabad to my aunt's house . She had a very kind elderly lady for help . This lady made triangle parathas for breakfast and i loved it . I asked her to teach me how she made it. And here is how to make these yummy parathas.


Make dough same way as you make roti dough with whole wheat flour.


You can use oil or desi ghee clarified butter to make this. 



Make a ball of roti dough
Roll out small circlular roti
Apply oil and fold in half
Apply oil again and fold in half to make a triangle
roll out
Roast on pan or tawa or skillet

Apply oil and flip
 Roast till perfect.
Hi, Thank you . Actually salmon is dry and hard fish and i like it grilled. This is first time i made these fish kabobs and invented this recipe out of need. I tried frying flounder and it broke as its soft. I felt bad to throw it and created this recipe. I think you can try it Salmon if u want to, but make sure u boil till its really soft and try using more potato and more cornstarch for better binding .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback.
Any questions? Feel free to ask.
Tried it? Share picture