Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Home made 100% Whole wheat Bread using bread machine

100% whole wheat bread using Bread machine





I got this new bread machine which is a boon. i get to make fresh home made bread for my family everyday. This bread maker is my newest most favorite gadget.  My family gets fresh ,healthy, no preservatives bread. 

There are many recipes online for bread made of all-purpose flour and 50% or less whole wheat. But none for 100%. I did trial and error and made my own 100% whole grain recipe. This is no fail formula. And bread is extremely soft and very tasty.


INGREDIENTS



Milk : 11/2 cups
(you can use milk and water 50-50 or only water. But milk is magic ingredient here to make your bread tasty and soft)
Egg 1
Honey : 1/4 cup
sugar 2 tablespoons
salt 11/2  teaspoon
Oil : 2 tablespoon


Whole wheat flour : 31/2 cups
yeast : 21/4 teaspoon
METHOD


1. In your bread pan start adding all ingredients exactly in order that they mentioned in list. This order is very important else bread will not mix well. 

2. Choose 2 pounds loaf setting

3. Choose whole grain dough setting.

Turn on your bread maker.

Easy as ABC. 

My bread-maker  makes my bread ready in 3 hours. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi , Could you please tell me which whole wheat flour do you use?
    Thanks,
    Malini

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback.
Any questions? Feel free to ask.
Tried it? Share picture